Wednesday, May 13, 2015

For the followers and regulars.

As of late I have made a change to my blog. I have stopped advertising it, and spending endless hours sharing it.

That doesn't mean that I have stopped writing or taking an interest in the readers of my blogs. It means that I no longer have it in me to tirelessly spread this blog around. If you've ever jumped on the self marketing train you know what I mean. I feel that close to 70k views in my first 3 month of writing is an achievement I can be proud of. I learned more then I thought I could from my first 3 months.

I have met so many amazingly strong people. And I have gained a new respect for old friends that I had no idea were fighting along side me. I even made an impact in my life, my family, and myself.

For that I am deeply thankful and will continue to write. This blog is not ending anytime soon, nor is my fight. What is ending though is the work involved in it. I am shifting focus from reaching people, to reaching with people.

Thank you to all who have and will continue to walk with me down this path.

No comments :

Post a Comment