Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A new place in life

My last post was an attempt at being hopeful and focus on my dreams. I was at my low, grasping at my dreams. Grasping at hope. I try to stay focused when I am planning out my posts, and sometimes, well a lot of the time it doesn't work out.

Focus is hard for me. Focus is another goal of mine. I used to be able to focus on something so hard that I would get lost in it for hours. Now I am lucky if I am able to focus on a conversation and the 100's of people around me.

I try so hard to fight the paranoia. Fight the voices. Fight the nightmares. Trying so hard leaves me drained, and empty. But as I write this blog and talk with you all I realize that even as we are reaching our limits, we still have some fight left in us.

I try to focus, and distractions, fears, and anxiety cloud my mind. But when I connect with you all on social networks. On Google Plus, on Twitter or Facebook you all dust off that last bit of strength I didn't know I had.

So as I go into this week, I am working on focus. The force that will allow me to continue down the road I am on now. And as you all read these words, I am grateful for the support and the strength. Thank you all. 

2 comments :

  1. One step at a time...just keep walking. Focus is just practice in concentrated bursts.

    I'll walk quietly with you. Just try not to walk too fast....I'm only 5'1", so my speed is limited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ok but not to worry I get distracted so you have time to catch up.

    SQUIRREL!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment